Sunday, May 18, 2014

5/18/14

This whole year has been full of put me downs and I’ll pick you ups. To be quite honest, I’m sick of it. Getting blown off by someone who is supposed to be your best friend, or getting shot down with the words of someone you worked so hard to help build up. I was there for you when those girls treated you like crap. I understood what you felt like, what you were going through. You said, “I don’t understand how you can be best friends with someone and then suddenly treat them like garbage.” Well I think you have found a pretty good understanding because that’s what you’re doing to me right now. The weird thing is, is that you are knocking me down with your words and suffocating me with your actions, but I’m the one who is always apologizing, trying to make things better and fix the broken pieces of our friendship. Will you ever be the one to say sorry first? Or to maybe act like you care? Probably not. I just don’t know if I can do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment